You might be an accredited coach, be looking to gain accreditation, or you might be neither - but you are a coach who wants to progress and grow; a coach who wants to give your very best to your clients.
As your peer supervisor, we'll have a collaborative and confidential working relationship where you can:
- explore the challenges you face in a safe and supportive environment
- check for blind spots in your coaching and how you might be getting in your own way
- step outside yourself and get a fresh perspective
- review and reflect on your practice
- receive feedback to grow your competence and confidence
- recognise and bridge your development needs
- ensure you're adhering to ethical standards, working within your own competency levels, and upholding the best interests of your clients
'Sue is an experienced AC Accredited Master Executive Coach, the consummate professional when working with clients, who maintains best practice in her approach. She is an intuitive and insightful Coach and Coaching Supervisor who continually seeks to raise the bar, whether working with clients or with fellow Coaches. She brings empathy balanced by a pragmatic approach. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sue to anyone who is considering being coached - it will be one of the best decisions you can make.' Jeannette Marshall, AC Director of Accreditation
Could I help you? Why not give me a call or drop me a line to arrange an informal chat? Let's talk.